PDA

Ver la versión completa : Make £30 giving blood in London

nekete
07-dic-2012, 14:40
I thought this was illegal all aroud the world.

Contract type

Temporary

Make £30 giving blood in London.

Help saves lives and get paid to give blood in London.

To apply to give blood simply reply to this message with your name and contact details. You will be contacted within 24 hours with more information.

Do something great and get paid to give blood! Reply today!

Lagosuchus
08-dic-2012, 21:36
I didn't know that donations were paid there!
The only country I know that donations get paid is United States. Grifols is trying to make Spain change the donations policy to pay the donors too. They want it to take plasma derivatives.

nekete
08-dic-2012, 21:44
I didn't know that donations were paid there!
The only country I know that donations get paid is United States. Grifols is trying to make Spain change the donations policy to pay the donors too. They want it to take plasma derivatives.

What's the relationship betwen paying donors and plasma derivatives?

Do you think this could be possible in Spain? Isn't Spain a country with a lot of blood volunteer donors?

Lagosuchus
08-dic-2012, 22:19
The link is that Grifols doesn't have donors enough to make their hemoderivatives. Nowadays Grifols is buying plasma to United States. They think that paying donors will encourage people to give some plasma. They say it would help unemployed people too(you know, they are worried about the people, not the money :D).

Yes, I think Spain has a lot of donors, but it seems it's not enough to make those derivatives. At least that is what they say. They process the excess of blood given by Spanish donors, but the rest is bought outside our country.

Today, with the economical crisis being the excuse for everything that's related with money who knows if Grifols will get away with it.