PDA

Ver la versión completa : Alimentacion kickboxing-musculacion

Txumi
21-nov-2010, 14:44
Muy buenas, practico kickboxing y algo de musculacion,y cuando me haga el electro o como se llame para ver si puedo hacer bien de ejercicio, saldre a trotar y seguire con el futbol; quiero bajar peso, pero definir musculos :bien: Me imagino que sera un poco complicado pero si me podriais aconsejar ejercicios y alimentacion vegana, pues me hariais un gran favor!:D

papaya
21-nov-2010, 15:32
el sobrino de una excompañera de trabajo era ciclista profesional y un dia
que vino a verla al curro no se como nos enrollamos a hablar de alimentacion
y deporte y me comento que su grupo se alimentaba de espagueti cocido y sin absolutamente nada de aderezo y a continuacion se iban de entrenamiento por esas carreteras durante horas.que te quiero decir con eso pues que si no hubiera algun experto en el foro que te lo amplie,puedes ponerte en contacto con la federacion de ciclismo para que te ponga en contacto con algun nutricionista de los que asesoran a esos deportistas,no se es una idea...

perruja
23-nov-2010, 13:41
Pues en el kickboxing no tengo no idea, pero hace muchos años, yo hacía taekwondo y el profe siempre nos decía que comiesemos muchas acelgas y fruta algo de arroz y poca carne. Supongo que era para consegir flexibilidad y rapidez... lo de adelgazar, rutina y eso mira en el buscador, seguro que encuentras algo.

sujal
23-nov-2010, 13:50
A este tipo también le gusta ponerse los guantes. Quizás indagando sobre él puedas averiguar algo. ;)

Mac Danzig

Es un profesional de las artes marciales mixtas e instructor estadounidense, y ha sido campeón peso ligero de las organizaciones de artes marciales mixtas King of the Cage y Gladiator Challenge. Fue el Extreme Challenge Trials 2001 U.S. MMA National Champion (Campeón Nacional de Artes Marciales Mixtas en el Extreme Challenge Trials de 2001, en Estados Unidos) en la categoría ligera.[1] También fue el campeón de The Ultimate Fighter 6, y actualmente esta contratado por la Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).

Su estilo de lucha es Jiu-Jitsu brasileño y boxeo.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Danzig

http://www.peta2.com/outthere/page/250_mac_danzig_ufc.jpg

GnP: Ich habe auf Wikipedia gelesen, daß du Veganer bist. Stimmt das und wenn ja, wie schaffst du es,
dich ausgewogen und kalorienreich genug zu ernähren?

MD: Stimmt, ich ernähre mich fast komplett veganisch. Mit Kalorien habe ich kein Problem. Was mir hilft, sind die Masse an Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln für veganische Sportler, die es vor fünf bis sechs Jahren noch nicht gegeben hat. Dafür verzichte ich auf Sojaprotein und verwende lieber Reisprotein. Das enthält alle Aminosäuren, die zur Erholung des Körpers notwendig sind. Ich esse viel braunen Reis, Gemüse, Hafermehl und Tofu und fühle mich sehr gut damit. Und unter uns: Ohne diese Art der Ernährung würde ich es auch nicht schaffen, mein Gewicht bequem auf 70kg zu reduzieren.
GnP: I read on Wikipedia that you are a vegan. If that is true, how do you make sure your nutrition is balanced and containing enough energy?

MD: Yes, my diet is pretty much full vegan. I have no problem with energy. One thing that helps is that there are now
a lot of supplements out there for vegan athletes that weren't available just 5 or 6 years ago. I stay away from soy
protein as a supplement and instead use rice protein, which contains all of the amino acids nessesary for recovery.
I eat alot of brown rice, vegetables, oatmeal and tofu. I feel great with my diet and I wouldn't be able to cut to 155 comfortably without it.

http://www.peta2.com/outthere/page/macdanzig_main.jpg

http://www.groundandpound.de/Interviews/Deutsch/Mac-Danzig-Exklusiv-Interview.html

What are your favorite vegan foods generally, and what do you eat when you’re training?

When I’m not in training, I eat Soy Delicious ice cream and vegan chocolate chip cookies like they’re going out of style. There’s also some awesome vegan restaurants out here in L.A., like Native Foods, that have great vegan pizza. When I’m in training, I eat a lot of brown rice, tofu, oatmeal, and of course lots of vegetables and fruit.

(...)

What would you say to fans who are thinking about going vegetarian but don’t know where to start?

I would have to tell them that it’s easier than you think. … I think one of the best first actions for someone who is taking baby steps towards vegetarianism is eliminating all dairy products. Too many people quit eating all meats and then overload themselves with cheese and dairy to compensate. Then they wonder why they feel worse than they did before. I say quit dairy and eat a lot of grains and vegetables, then it will become apparent soon enough that you do not need any other animal product either.

What is your message to young people who are just learning about animal rights?

If you truly care about animal rights and have a passion for it, take some action. Whether it’s hands-on or political, just go for it. No matter what path you choose in life or what you decide to do, you can use your voice to educate other people and help the cause. … Speak with confidence about what you believe in and don’t try to change people by force. Instead, educate them whenever they seem curious about animal rights or being vegetarian. Not everybody outside of the scene is evil—many of them are just ignorant and may actually turn over a new leaf if you help show them how. Just remember that life is too short to wait. Get out there and volunteer, check out all the programs PETA has on the Web site. There’s hardly anything more rewarding than helping an animal who needs it.

http://www.peta2.com/outthere/o-macdanzig.asp