Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Let yourself shine: you're brilliant

Usuari@ habitual Avatar de artemidora

Let yourself shine: you're brilliant

Here's a quote I would like to share with you
    I like it so much, that I may translate it later and share it with all the rest in the spanish-speaking area.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves: "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
    Marianne Williamson

Virasana Avatar de nekete
    The glory of God??

(Oh, my God)

This reminds me to the rihanna song

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rihanna..._21046037.html
    http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings
    "We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. They are not brethren, they are not underlings: they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth." Henry Beston