Página 13 de 16 PrimerPrimer ... 31112131415 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 121 al 130 de 159

Tema: I need to practice my english. We can help each other.

Virasana Avatar de nekete
    Cita Iniciado por aupairlondon Ver mensaje
    Well I have many nannies who are working in London looking to improve their English. It is an option
    only for girls?

Usuari@ habitual
    Hello everybody!!!
    I need to practise my english too.

In my opinion, I think that if you want to go to England to learn English, it´s a common error go to London, because in this big city, there are a lot of people of differents countries, and the English that you can learn it´s not quite good as a pure accent English, as in other cities of the country, in where aren´t less foreign people and you can talk at everyhours with people who only speaks English. I´m sure that in London you will find a lot of Spanish, Italian, etc. people.

It´s difficult to find a job in other cities, but I think that it´s more interesting to learn English.
    Anyway, the best method to learn a language is talking with local people.

I´m trying to learn English here in Spain, but it´s too difficult for me...

Apostando por comida real Avatar de Ángela G
    At such times, I say: oh, how useful is to go to school. Improve my English is one of the few things that I love to study the Obligatory Secondary Education.
    Mi blog vegano (pronto en inglés): http://recunchovegano.wordpress.com/

Cita Iniciado por sepul Ver mensaje
    (...)
    It´s difficult to find a job in other cities, but I think that it´s more interesting to learn English.
    Anyway, the best method to learn a language is talking with local people.
    (...)
    Yes, my friend, but if you can´t find a job you´ll have to return to Spain maybe in one month. I don´t think London is the worst place to learn English language, you can talk with local people there, you just have to find them.

I have already bought a dictionary. This one. I think it´ll be helpful for me. It´s not heavy and I´ll be able to carry it into my backpack.

I´ve been told about Birminghan, Manchester, Harrogate, Brighton, Crawley, Exmouth, Plymouth... Grrrrr, I have a big headache, I have to make a decision in the next few days.

Cita Iniciado por nekete Ver mensaje
    Yes, my friend, but if you can´t find a job you´ll have to return to Spain maybe in one month. I don´t think London is the worst place to learn English language, you can talk with local people there, you just have to find them.

I have already bought a dictionary. This one. I think it´ll be helpful for me. It´s not heavy and I´ll be able to carry it into my backpack.

I´ve been told about Birminghan, Manchester, Harrogate, Brighton, Crawley, Exmouth, Plymouth... Grrrrr, I have a big headache, I have to make a decision in the next few days.
    People say that Brighton is a good city for vegans, but maybe you prefer a city where there are a lot of suculent fruits

Cita Iniciado por Ángela G Ver mensaje
    People say that Brighton is a good city for vegans, but maybe you prefer a city where there are a lot of suculent fruits
    Even that it´s (Brighton) a very good place for gay people. I think England is not the best place to be a frutarian.

Even that it´s (Brighton) a very good place for gay people. I think England is not the best place to be a frutarian.
    Then you should probably looking for a beautiful place with a lot of things to see and to do, I think.
    It's a difficult decision.

Usuari@ expert@ Avatar de Malacara
    I lived in London and Edinburgh few years ago. They are quite different from each other. If I had to choose one to go back to live in again I´d probably pick Edinburg. London is amazing for a while, it´s very lively, fun, with an overwhelming cultural life but it can be very stressful, horrible expensive and it has a very uncomfortable public transport (to say the least). It´s advisable to earn lots of money and to live very close to the workplace to get the best of it. Edinburgh is, on the other hand, much cheaper, smaller, even walkable, very beatiful (almost magical), also very fun with much fewer foreigners (not a bad thing from a english-speaker wannabe point of view) and the local people are very kind and with an absolutely lovely accent (and not difficult to understand - Glasgow and the west coast is a completely different story). This info can be outdated though

Good luck wherever you finally head to.

Cita Iniciado por Malacara Ver mensaje
    I lived in London and Edinburgh few years ago. They are quite different from each other. If I had to choose one to go back to live in again I´d probably pick Edinburg. London is amazing for a while, it´s very lively, fun, with an overwhelming cultural life but it can be very stressful, horrible expensive and it has a very uncomfortable public transport (to say the least). It´s advisable to earn lots of money and to live very close to the workplace to get the best of it. Edinburgh is, on the other hand, much cheaper, smaller, even walkable, very beatiful (almost magical), also very fun with much fewer foreigners (not a bad thing from a english-speaker wannabe point of view) and the local people are very kind and with an absolutely lovely accent (and not difficult to understand - Glasgow and the west coast is a completely different story). This info can be outdated though

Good luck wherever you finally head to.
    Thanks for the information. But I also need to work there. Do you think Edinbourgh is a good place to find a job?

I´m waiting for one more information about the south,but I think at the end I´ll choose Crawley. It´s very near from London, just 49 Km, and 25 from Brighton.

Usuari@ expert@ Avatar de Malacara
    Thanks for the information. But I also need to work there. Do you think Edinbourgh is a good place to find a job?

I´m waiting for one more information about the south,but I think at the end I´ll choose Crawley. It´s very near from London, just 49 Km, and 25 from Brighton.
    I don´t know now but seven or eight years ago finding a job wasn´t really difficult. I managed to find quite a few while living there, however it seems to me that London was an even better place to work at the time.

Página 13 de 16 PrimerPrimer ... 31112131415 ... ÚltimoÚltimo