The holidays are upon us, my friends!
Whether you’re braining off apt drinks after work with friends, attending a posh holiday party,or equitable sitting nearly the flame with your loved ones, the holidays are an noted time to multiplication a mini spice to your daily look.
Just adding some lavender eyeshadow and this lavender scarf (borrowed from Bree’s closet apt my outfit today put me in a festive mood.
Over the then seven days, Bree, Bailey and I longing be sharing some ideas as easy holiday looks apt dress up your season,not matter what the occasion.
Erika’s Look:
Hair– My hair fell apt a heart part this a m as it atmosphere dried so these easy waves made utter sense. All I did was easily spray Redken Fabricate 03 heat-active texturizer over my dry hair along creating huge curls with a an.5″ Hot Tools curling iron. Because my hair namely so fine it took me fewer than 5 minutes apt gently coil sections of hair away from my face. This style is so quickly and easy!
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Day Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 30 Chock full of antioxidants and sun protection, this moisturizer namely my favorite media apt mingle with foundation (a winter deceive I find helps apt reserve my peel looking fresh while still giving me the scope my peel absences Today I mixed it with my favorite La Mer The Treatment Crème Foundation.
Make Up For Ever High Definition Microperfecting Primer Last week I elected up a instance of this handbook at Sephora hoping it might support with the ruddiness I’ve been noticing in my face lately. There are six color-correcting shades in this range (I elected green) that promise to nourish peel meanwhile creating a flat canvas as foundation. While I don’t count it helps my redness many I am thrilled with how my foundation stays looking fresh and even entire daytime long.
Jouer Mineral Powder Blush in Blossom I haven’t used Jouer products as much as I’d like to (they’re not the easiest apt ascertain but I LOVE how the pieces press splice apt create your own personal makeup palette. And the colors are so pretty I love this Blossom blush the softest peachy pink with not sparkle
bareMinerals 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Chiffon I don’t know what took me so long apt attempt these lipglosses forward bareMinerals merely OMG! They are surprising (Thank you apt everyone who suggested them apt me this summer!) Paraben and preservative-free, these glosses have ingredients favor pomegranate and honeysuckle that acquaint we lack to lick my lips entire day The color I’m dressing today is the perfect nude— a nice complement apt heavier eyes.
NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Eurydice Last annual when I did my ’7 Days of Holiday Looks’ feature the maximum fashionable look was this one I created with NARS Jolie Poupee. I’m joyful to advert that Eurydice is even more gorgeous than Jolie Poupee for it has a graphite-hued eclipse in addition apt an electric screen of lavender Definitely a must-have as this holiday season!
Bree’s look:
I LOVE this look aboard Bree mostly for she never wears dark alternatively sunny lipstick so it’s sport apt discern her alter wealth up a bit Bree,aboard the other hand, hated it. The second I finished snapping photos she immediately washed her face,www.macmakeupwebsite.com,entire the meantime begging me not to post them here on Makeup Bag.
Because I’m the employer I obtain apt acquaint all the editorial decisions so here you have it: Bree’s red lips.
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Red Revival (645) I have apt recognize I’m actually impressed with the dye of this lipstick. I mean,equitable see by Bree’s lips! If I didn’t know any better, I’d calculate this was shu uemura lipstick at a fraction of the cost
Givenchy Mister Bright Illuminator Pen in Moonlight I’m a sucker for highlighters so this namely right up my alley. Just a microscopic bit aboard the height of the cheekbones adds a decisive specialness—and makes you look prefer your peel namely lit from amid Be sure to use a light hand and mixture actually well.
Bailey’s Look:
Moroccan Oil Bailey got a blowout backward her trim so her hair is looking addition full and bouncy today. Her stylist insisted she start using Moroccan Oil on her broke ends,but Bailey nearly freaked out when she saw IT WAS OIL. (Like my husband, Bailey has an aversion apt anything slightly resembling grease alternatively oil—especially near her hair.) I saw her cringe and nearly gag not joke) when the stylist applied the Moroccan Oil yet once she accomplished it was a weightless dry oil that’s instantly absorbed into the hair, she easeful a bit Now that she’s seen how healthy and lustrous it makes her hair, she’s a full beat fuel convert. Bring it on
MAC Sweet Thing Lipstick Of course Bailey had apt choose a lipstick as her holiday see that is not longer easily Any hot roseate lips color ambition give bouncy hair and an otherwise clean face a agreeable popup of titillate MAC Utter Fun namely a alike color that I prefer equally well.
Holiday Fragrance Picks of the Day:
You can’t depart the house as a special holiday fête without a spritz of a gorgeous-smelling fragrance Here’s what the girls and I are dressing today:
Erika’s Pick: Tom Ford White Patchouli ($60-138)
I’ve had a example of this fragrance as several months that I’ve unintentionally ignored until last week. The notes of bergamot,pearly peony, jasmine and patchouli had me aboard the 1st spritz. I especially admire the dry down—it’s sexy with a little infusion of bohemian chic.
Bree’s Pick: Mally The Fragrance ($65)
This modern floral citrus is the epitome of Bree’s alternative in fragrance. Light and beautiful with a morsel of fruitiness. Funny because based aboard Bree’s personality, I would expect her apt favor heavier fragrances! This brand new fragrance from Mally Beauty has the Philippines’ sampaguita flower as the star unit and it’s quite delightful.
Bailey’s Pick: Kenzo Amour ($56-92)
I chat approximately Kenzo Amour a lot aboard this website for it’s actually an of my maximum favorite scents. And quickly Bailey has adopted it as her signature odor This namely a powdery musk with notes of plumeria not wonder I prefer this so much and rice steam. If you haven’t yet able Kenzo Amour, be sure apt sniff it then period you’re in Sephora.
Oh, I almost forgot apt show you Janey’s holiday look She couldn’t let us have entire the fun without creating her quite own “look” as the holidays. She thought it would be appropriate apt showcase her “look” via candlelight:
Looks like she chose a vibrant blue eye eclipse apt match the butterfly aboard her altitude Nice job, Janey.
And there’s our 1st day of holiday looks. Stay tuned tomorrow as more holiday sport from Makeup Bag HQ.