Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12
Resultados 11 al 13 de 13

Tema: Dr. Graham about B12 and the feast

una elfa Avatar de Katarína

The best on a listening to my own body is that I do not need toget limited by the recommendations of "famous" forums, doctors, gurus, "science", etc.

There are so many different styles of raw food diets as they are by any other diet. To divide the alimentation just according raw / cooked or veg*n / no vegan is very poor.

Not just by 30 bananas a day but just by 1 banana a day my body would scream. And by following the general alimentation of this forum I would definitely get ill or at least much worse.

I just wanted to say that what in this forum is described as a reason is just a concequence: the logical consequence of the diet full of grains ("healthy" home-made organic breads) and the similar heavy overcombinated stuff. Already by raw food and by the dead one even much more. The body si wise. And every action has its reaction.

For the medical analysis usually go the people who are already in troubles or who are worry about not to get in them (like in generally in this forum). Those who are far from it usually do not have any reason to go there.

Of course, who wants to follow the type of any diet that makes the intestins dirty, let him complement. It is surely much better than loose the health.

Si no gozas de una salud perfecta, quita la basura de tus intestinos e intenta mantenerlos limpios.
    También se puede sobrevivir consumiendo comida dañada por las temperaturas, pero deja mucho que desear.

I strongly disagree Katarína, it is important to listen your body but you should not underestimate Science.

Saying that you don't believe science about B12, is like saying that you don't believe a cyanide capsule could kill you. Your body never tested it, but science tells you, with no doubt, that it will definitely kill you...
    http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings
    "We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. They are not brethren, they are not underlings: they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth." Henry Beston

una elfa Avatar de Katarína

What I am describing belongs to the science as well. It is not just that what the pharmaceutical companies present as "the science"...

Si no gozas de una salud perfecta, quita la basura de tus intestinos e intenta mantenerlos limpios.
    También se puede sobrevivir consumiendo comida dañada por las temperaturas, pero deja mucho que desear.

Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12