Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Saving 3 cows

Usuari@ habitual Avatar de Jardin de los muffins

Saving 3 cows

Yesterday i read about these 3 furry friends who need help, and thought i could share it with you;

http://veganetsy.blogspot.com/2010/0...ing-three.html
    He aquí mi secreto, que no puede ser más simple : sólo con el corazón se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos." El Principito

Leche: la carne líquida Avatar de Alma_Animal
    Thanks very much for letting us know about this, Jardín. I've just chipped in!

Perhaps you should put a brief description in Spanish in the Animals section of the Spanish forum... so far, they've only raised 18% of the funds they need to save them, and the final date to donate is 13th February!

¿No distingues lo que soy?
    Soy una gallinita ponedora, esclava, hacinada, muy débil, mi cabecita cae hacia mi izquierda, y la bola que ves entre mi crestita, mi piquito y mi barbilla, es mi ojo hiper-hinchado. La oscura y fría cárcel ha sido mi única vivienda desde el día en que nací, y todos los días sufro inmensamente y lloro por dentro. Aprecia tu libertad, yo no tengo ese tesoro.
    <---- click enlace

No participes en el holocausto, ¡HAZTE VEGANX!

Recetas veganas: CreatiVegan.net

Cita Iniciado por Alma_Animal Ver mensaje
    Thanks very much for letting us know about this, Jardín. I've just chipped in!

Perhaps you should put a brief description in Spanish in the Animals section of the Spanish forum... so far, they've only raised 18% of the funds they need to save them, and the final date to donate is 13th February!
    Done!

Yes, I have also seen the chip in counter...But you know what? They have also raised $500 from the sales of their shop and there is still a week left... I am sure they will acheive it!
    He aquí mi secreto, que no puede ser más simple : sólo con el corazón se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos." El Principito

DVSG Avatar de Dreidel
    I think it´s not fair to buy an animal in any case. Animals are persons, not propierties, so buying them is only useful to intenisfy the idea of the animals as propierties.
    We speak for those who can't speak cause they're afraid, write for those that can't write their own names,
    stand up for those who's sitting in a cage...

Leche: la carne líquida Avatar de Alma_Animal
    But if that's the only way to save their lives...?? The principle is good, but the reality is that, at this present moment, money is the only means to save them, and if I were in their place, I'd like someone to raise money for my life!

¿No distingues lo que soy?
    Soy una gallinita ponedora, esclava, hacinada, muy débil, mi cabecita cae hacia mi izquierda, y la bola que ves entre mi crestita, mi piquito y mi barbilla, es mi ojo hiper-hinchado. La oscura y fría cárcel ha sido mi única vivienda desde el día en que nací, y todos los días sufro inmensamente y lloro por dentro. Aprecia tu libertad, yo no tengo ese tesoro.
    <---- click enlace

No participes en el holocausto, ¡HAZTE VEGANX!

Recetas veganas: CreatiVegan.net

Cita Iniciado por Dreidel Ver mensaje
    I think it´s not fair to buy an animal in any case. Animals are persons, not propierties, so buying them is only useful to intenisfy the idea of the animals as propierties.
    I don´t see this as a way to "buy" an animal, you are not supporting any kind of animal trade here, it is just a way to help some people who are worried about three beautiful creatures that don´t deserve to be killed.