Resultados 1 al 6 de 6
    Usuari@ expert@ Avatar de adicte

Exclamation Any native English volunteer?

A French association sent me an email to help them with their translations, they are in a hurry because they have to submit the text this month.
    It's a quite long text to be presented and it's a convention about the special Spanish greyhounds' status in Europe.

The problem is I don't translate into English, just because i'm not good enough and it doesn't sound native. And also, I'm also very busy translating for ALF (Animal liberation Front).
    So I wonder if you would like to translate the text from French or Spanish? It's a volunteer job, it means you won't be payed for it but this way you could help those poor dogs.

I join the links:

http://www.galgos-ethique-europe.eu/....php?article12
    http://www.galgos-ethique-europe.eu/....php?article22
    http://www.galgos-ethique-europe.eu/....php?article21

Thanks!

PS: If you can do it, please send me a private message and let me know!
    Prefiero no digerir agonias

Para los animales todos los humanos somos nazis y toda la vida un eterno Treblinka .
    Isaac Bashevis Singer, Premio Nobel de literatura.

Highlander
    I don't think there are so many native speakers here. I strongly recommend you www.veggieboards.com
    "People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost"

Cita Iniciado por Mir156 Ver mensaje
    I don't think there are so many native speakers here. I strongly recommend you www.veggieboards.com
    Thank you.

Para los animales todos los humanos somos nazis y toda la vida un eterno Treblinka .

Leche: la carne líquida Avatar de Alma_Animal
    Cita Iniciado por adicte Ver mensaje
    A French association sent me an email to help them with their translations, they are in a hurry because they have to submit the text this month.
    It's a quite long text to be presented and it's a convention about the special Spanish greyhounds' status in Europe.

The problem is I don't translate into English, just because i'm not good enough and it doesn't sound native. And also, I'm also very busy translating for ALF (Animal liberation Front).
    So I wonder if you would like to translate the text from French or Spanish? It's a volunteer job, it means you won't be payed for it but this way you could help those poor dogs.

I join the links:

http://www.galgos-ethique-europe.eu/....php?article12
    http://www.galgos-ethique-europe.eu/....php?article22
    http://www.galgos-ethique-europe.eu/....php?article21

Thanks!

PS: If you can do it, please send me a private message and let me know!
    Adicte, what happened in the end? Did you find someone to do the job? I've only just seen this post, and I would have helped but if they needed it last month, I'm probably too late...

¿No distingues lo que soy?
    Soy una gallinita ponedora, esclava, hacinada, muy débil, mi cabecita cae hacia mi izquierda, y la bola que ves entre mi crestita, mi piquito y mi barbilla, es mi ojo hiper-hinchado. La oscura y fría cárcel ha sido mi única vivienda desde el día en que nací, y todos los días sufro inmensamente y lloro por dentro. Aprecia tu libertad, yo no tengo ese tesoro.
    <---- click enlace

No participes en el holocausto, ¡HAZTE VEGANX!

Recetas veganas: CreatiVegan.net

Thank you all! Now, I don't need any English version anymore (I managed to do it myself) but I'm sure I'll need it in the future, so I may contact you, and if you're free we would appreciate your help!!

Leche: la carne líquida Avatar de Alma_Animal

Cita Iniciado por adicte Ver mensaje
    Thank you all! Now, I don't need any English version anymore (I managed to do it myself) but I'm sure I'll need it in the future, so I may contact you, and if you're free we would appreciate your help!!
    Please do, and if I'm not doing another translation at the time, I'll do yours, no problem.

¿No distingues lo que soy?
    Soy una gallinita ponedora, esclava, hacinada, muy débil, mi cabecita cae hacia mi izquierda, y la bola que ves entre mi crestita, mi piquito y mi barbilla, es mi ojo hiper-hinchado. La oscura y fría cárcel ha sido mi única vivienda desde el día en que nací, y todos los días sufro inmensamente y lloro por dentro. Aprecia tu libertad, yo no tengo ese tesoro.
    <---- click enlace

No participes en el holocausto, ¡HAZTE VEGANX!

Recetas veganas: CreatiVegan.net