To view this email as a web page, go here.

Please help little donkeys this Christmas

Dear Mr Mir Culell

When we first saw Nadeem, a little donkey in Bethlehem, he was in a terrible state. He had open, seeping wounds on his legs caused by the wire his owner used to "hobble" him, tying his legs together to stop him escaping. Please help little donkeys like NadeemThe wire would have cut deeper into his flesh with every step. Nadeem also had an injured back, caused by an ill-fitting pack saddle that rubbed his flesh raw and there was a deep cut above his eye.

Luckily for this little donkey, he was seen by Dr Yousef Mosalem, head vet of the Palestine Wildlife Society – a local partner working with WSPA to run a free, mobile clinic giving veterinary care to working donkeys and mules in the poverty-stricken region of Bethlehem. But Nadeem is only one of many suffering animals that need Dr Yousef's help. Please make a donation of £15 today. Your gift to WSPA this Christmas could help treat and care for suffering donkeys like Nadeem. You could even help save their lives.

Donate now

Dr Yousef sees hundreds of donkeys and mules each week at the WPSA-funded clinic – but there are hundreds more that need his expert help. Dr Yousef works tirelessly to treat the animals’ injuries and illnesses – and importantly, teaches owners how to respect and care for their hard-working donkeys and mules so the abuse and neglect stops. Will you help Dr Yousef reach more donkeys in need?

Will you give a gift of £15 to WSPA this Christmas – a gift that could help stop the needless suffering of donkeys in Bethlehem?
Watch WSPAs Little Donkey video
Wishing you a Merry Christmas
Alistair Findlay
Alistair Findlay
Middle East Programme Manager

PS Please watch our video to see the plight of the donkeys of Bethlehem and Dr Yousef at work, treating illness and healing wounds. Then please make a donation to WSPA today. Your Christmas donation to WSPA of £15 could help to treat and care for suffering donkeys – and stop the neglect happening again.

Your supporter number is:
Our reference is: EMA0394

Subscribe I Feedback I Website I Forward to a Friend I Donate

wspauk@wspaupdates.org