PDA

Ver la versión completa : any english speakers in madrid?

dianamadrid
27-sep-2012, 21:55
hi there! i lived in brighton for a year and i came back last year, since then , i didn't have the chance to practice my english.. is there anyone who wants to meet up or practice english with me??? lol i really need to practice english :)

oriola
27-sep-2012, 22:27
I live in Madrid and I can speak English with you if you want.

The problem will be to find the time for that. What kind of things do you usually do on weekends?

dianamadrid
27-sep-2012, 22:33
I live in Madrid and I can speak English with you if you want.

The problem will be to find the time for that. What kind of things do you usually do on weekends?

thats sounds nice :) weekends i don't do anything ! so we can speak !!

Vegaña
27-sep-2012, 23:37
Hi there!

My English is not very good and my pronunciation is hilarious, but well... As you, I have been living in England a few months last year and I would like to improve my English.

I think it might be a lot of things you can do on weekends to practice your English. For instance, the other day I went with my mum to Pedriza to do some trekking, and we found a English-speaking group walking for there.

I thought: What a marvelous thing! In the same time you do some sport, you practice your English. But I don't know if they usually do that.

Well, if you accept a bad English-speaker I can join you too. :)

oriola
28-sep-2012, 08:25
I asked about the weekends because I don't usually have free time on weekends, so for me the best option is to have something we can share or do in common. I usually do some sport (mountain bike, trekking) on weekends. But I also like doing juggling and going to concerts (of ska, rocksteady and early reggae).

I don't mind doing those activities in English. If I had more free time, I'd gladly spent the evening practicing English walking in a public park or something, but that's not the case.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find people to talk to soon. Madrid is plenty of people.

I also recommend you this webpage: http://conversationexchange.com/

dianamadrid
28-sep-2012, 13:04
Hi there!

My English is not very good and my pronunciation is hilarious, but well... As you, I have been living in England a few months last year and I would like to improve my English.

I think it might be a lot of things you can do on weekends to practice your English. For instance, the other day I went with my mum to Pedriza to do some trekking, and we found a English-speaking group walking for there.

I thought: What a marvelous thing! In the same time you do some sport, you practice your English. But I don't know if they usually do that.

Well, if you accept a bad English-speaker I can join you too. :)

lovely!! i will send you a private message :)

Gruschenka
28-sep-2012, 14:30
I don't speak English too good either... but I'm willing to improve... So, if you want, you can tell me if you're going to do something :)

runner
29-sep-2012, 10:28
I do speak English, don´t have much time but could find a gap.

oriola
29-sep-2012, 11:36
Any English speaker going to the demonstration today (saturday 29th)?

runner
29-sep-2012, 13:24
will be at work.

tonight I´ll be @ keeper http://www.facebook.com/events/366635830097200/

oriola
29-sep-2012, 13:34
Tonight I'll be at Loukanikos Bar in Lavapies: http://skalactica.multiforos.es/viewtopic.php?t=1255&sid=a33335605038b67851712561abf83d39

Dancing and drinking!! Anyone willing to join?

dianamadrid
29-sep-2012, 18:10
I do speak English, don´t have much time but could find a gap.

ok thats fine! where do you live?

dianamadrid
29-sep-2012, 18:11
what about if we create a group??? and we meet in a bar or a park..or whatever you like !

runner
01-oct-2012, 22:09
I life in Vallecas, but work near quintana.

runner
19-oct-2012, 16:16
sounds good to me.

lets pick a date to meet.

dianamadrid
29-oct-2012, 22:18
sounds good to me.

lets pick a date to meet.

i can meet on weekends!! and you?? are you going to la feria biocultura? xD

Josenatur
30-oct-2012, 00:26
i can meet on weekends!! and you?? are you going to la feria biocultura? xD