PDA

Ver la versión completa : Help

AscensiónAynat
08-ene-2011, 20:44
Hi, There. I’m Ascension and I'm from Spain. This summer my boyfriend and I want to go to work in London to learn English. We’ll finish studying engineering next year and we need English for work. We’ve been looking for a room to rent but someone has tried to defraud and we don’t know how to avoid losing money and we're going with minimal resources because we are students. We had planned to go to London because we believe that is where we will have easier to find work but it really isn’t the best option because London is full of Spanish in summer. I wanted to know if anyone has a room for rent in her apartment or someone who can offer some work because with our level of English we only aspire to work on a Mac Donal. My English level is upper intermediate but i’m going to English class now. The apartment we don’t mind where it is. The work will obviously not what we have studied, I mechanical engineering and he electrical engineering, so we thought the waiter, scrubbing dishes, cleaning, collect glasses, in any store ... Any help would be welcome.