PDA

Ver la versión completa : Saving 3 cows

Jardin de los muffins
04-feb-2010, 14:28
Yesterday i read about these 3 furry friends who need help, and thought i could share it with you;

http://veganetsy.blogspot.com/2010/02/going-once-going-twice-going-three.html

Alma_Animal
04-feb-2010, 21:27
Thanks very much for letting us know about this, Jardín. I've just chipped in!

Perhaps you should put a brief description in Spanish in the Animals section of the Spanish forum... so far, they've only raised 18% of the funds they need to save them, and the final date to donate is 13th February!

Jardin de los muffins
05-feb-2010, 09:28
Thanks very much for letting us know about this, Jardín. I've just chipped in!

Perhaps you should put a brief description in Spanish in the Animals section of the Spanish forum... so far, they've only raised 18% of the funds they need to save them, and the final date to donate is 13th February!

Done!

Yes, I have also seen the chip in counter...But you know what? They have also raised $500 from the sales of their shop and there is still a week left... I am sure they will acheive it! :)

Dreidel
05-feb-2010, 16:05
I think it´s not fair to buy an animal in any case. Animals are persons, not propierties, so buying them is only useful to intenisfy the idea of the animals as propierties.

Alma_Animal
05-feb-2010, 17:24
But if that's the only way to save their lives...?? The principle is good, but the reality is that, at this present moment, money is the only means to save them, and if I were in their place, I'd like someone to raise money for my life!

Jardin de los muffins
05-feb-2010, 21:46
I think it´s not fair to buy an animal in any case. Animals are persons, not propierties, so buying them is only useful to intenisfy the idea of the animals as propierties.

I don´t see this as a way to "buy" an animal, you are not supporting any kind of animal trade here, it is just a way to help some people who are worried about three beautiful creatures that don´t deserve to be killed.