PDA

Ver la versión completa : Translation

adicte
12-sep-2009, 11:58
Hola,

I'm translating this short text for SHAC which is fighting against HLS (google it if you don't know them) and I'm very bad in the financial field, son I don't understand very well. Could you help me to translate this? :confused:

The NYSE had completed their merger with Archipelago to form the NYSE group (This merger is where the NYSE Arca came from) the NYSE has now also merged with Euronext (the combined exchanges of Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam) to form NYSE Euronext. As the NYSE strives to become the first global stock exchange they've come to hit SHAC head on who are already truly global. For a company that trades on average a pathetic one thousand shares a day I hope it was all worth it NYSE.
Don't underestimate the importance of this battle as it is central to Huntingdon's survival. Why else do you think they strive a NYSE listing so much? An NYSE listing equals a financial future for them and them losing that does not bear thinking about for Huntingdon.

THANKS!!!!

Alma_Animal
15-sep-2009, 10:14
Oh dear! I´d love to be able to help, but my translations are from Spanish into English, and the subject of finance, even in real life, is definitely not my forte! I´m so sorry...!

I think your best ally might be Wordreference. Good luck!

Tsuki
16-sep-2009, 17:46
I cannot assure you It'll be right, 'cause as you said, some parts are kind of a bit hard to understand, anyway I hope It'll be useful!! :o

La NYSE (bolsa de Nueva York) ha completado su fusión con Archipelago para formar el grupo NYSE (esta fusión es de donde vino el Arca de la NYSE) La NYSE se ha fusionado ahora también con Euronext (los intercambios combinados de Paris, Bruselas y Amsterdam) para formar NYSE Euronext. Así como la NYSE se esfuerza para convertirse en la primera Bolsa global han golpeado la cabeza del SHAC sobre los que son ya realmente globales. Para una empresa que negocia de media la patética cifra de mil partes diarias, espero que les sea rentable a NYSE
No subestime la importancia de esta lucha al ser vital para la supervivencia de Huntingdon. ¿Por qué si no cree que se esfuerzan tanto con un listado de la NYSE? Un listado de la NYSE equivale un futuro financiero para ellos y a Huntingdon no le supone una carga pensar en ellos perdiendolo.