PDA

Ver la versión completa : Muros/Galicia?

Kamarill
27-jul-2009, 00:17
Hola amigos!

I have to admit, I don´t speak Spanish.:o
BUT I am going on vacation in Galicia with my family in August (1st-15th) and am now looking for some cool like minded vegetarian or vegan people to hang out with one day or another. A kind of spontaneous international "language salad" meeting. It would be great to find some people from around Muros (our apartment is in Lariño), where I can get very easily. Santiago de Compostela would be okay too, but I won´t be able to go there more than once. Are there any animal rights groups meeting in Sanitago?
(Gender, age, size, hair colour and sexual orientation are irrelevant. ;))

About me:
I am a 18-year-old female German avocado-loving dreadhead (emotionally trapped in the thoughts of a 10-year-old:p). I am versatilely interested, at the moment mostly art, art history and languages (I´d like to learn Hebrew and Dutch), and I´ve picked up my sports again, i restarted swimming, running and cycling and will eventually restart my Ninjutsu again. I love meeting vegan people from all around the globe, and that´s why I´m here! So if you live in Galicia or are simply interested in talking to me - I´d love to see, hear or read you.

Adiós y buenas noches
Tschüß und gute Nacht

Kristina

Kamarill
30-jul-2009, 19:07
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I have to take back my request due to us having cancelled our vacation. My grandpa´s condition has worsened and we are thus staying at home.

But thanks for at least having read my post and thanks Sakic for welcoming me. And sorry for the sudden disturbance.:o

Best wishes
Kamarill

Crisha
30-jul-2009, 20:34
well, hadn't seen this post before... good luck for your grandpa and sei froh! ;)