PDA

Ver la versión completa : Hotel con opción vegana: The Ambassador. Brighton, UK.

khaede
24-jul-2009, 09:51
The Ambassador es un hotel que he encontrado por casualidad. Ofrece la opción de cama y desayuno incluido y estos desayunos pueden ser veganos, vegetarianos u omnívoros. Tienen las tres opciones.

At the Ambassador: You will never need to ask for a Vegetarian or Vegan breakfast - every day we offer and serve full cooked Vegetarian and Vegan traditional English Breakfasts mosly local farm produce:

Sawyer and Vegetable grilled Sausages; Fried Potatoes, grilled Tomatoes drizzeled with Olive Oil and Basil; Mushrooms; Eggs cooked the way you like; Beans; slices of grilled Halumi Cheese

Plus lots of other local Sussex and farm produce including:

Sussex Apple Juice

Seasonal fruit (from local farms in Sussex when available)

Hand made marmalade and 80% fruit Strawberry Jam

Sussex Dairy: milk, cheese and butter - Sawyer milk alternitive always available

Locally baked bread

And: cerials, dried fruits, other juices and all the ususal breakfast produce.

In our bar we stock a range of Sussex Beers and Organic Sussex Wine

Además, les han premiado con lo que sería algo así como: los premios verdes del negocio del turismo:

Gold Award - Green Tourism Business - Which Means we manage our Guest House in a sustainable way and things you will notice the difference about.

Aquí dejo un enlace http://www.ambassadorbrighton.co.uk/hotel-information/ambassador-hotel-brighton.php

Kágero
28-jul-2009, 11:41
Buen aporte, me lo apunto por si un día me dejo caer por allí... :D

CarrotRope
28-jul-2009, 12:22
Brighton es muy bonito, así que ya tenéis 2 razones para ir ;) A mí también me gustó eso de estar donde se rodó la parte más famosa de Quadrophenia (la vena cinéfilo/melómana me puede, "we are the mods, we are the mods, we are we are, we are the mods" :D).